Get ready! You're going to love it.
These cooking instructions are for a regular household oven. We've done a lot of tests and we think these instructions will get the job done right.
Every oven heats differently, so keep an eye on it while it's cooking to prevent it from burning. You want the top to be nice and golden brown.
IMPORTANT: Don't put these trays in the microwave! They're made of metal and that's dangerous.
1. Preheat your oven to 400° F.
2. Remove the lid from the tray.
3. If frozen: bake for 65-75 min.
4. If thawed, bake for 35-45 min.
5. Take it out of the oven and let it rest for 10-15 minutes before serving it. This allows it to set up. Now when you cut into it, the lasagna will still be hot, but all the cheese won't run out.